(1) Globocan 2012 Estimated Cancer Incidence, Mortality and Prevalence worldwide 2012.
(2) Europe: EASL-EORTC / Clinical Pratice Guidelines / Journal of Hepatology 2012 vol. 56; 908–943.
(3) De Baere t. et al. Circulatory alterations induced by intra-arterial injection of iodized oil emulsions of iodized oil and doxorubicin: experimental study, Radiology,1995; 194: 165-170.
(4) Kan Z. et al. Liver anatomy: microcirculation of the liver, Sem. Intervent. Radiology 2008; 25: 77-85.
(5) Kan Z. et al. Distribution and effect of iodized poppyseed oil in the liver after hepatic artery embolization : experimental study in several animal species, Radiology 1993; 186: 861-866.
(6) Miyayama S. et al. Ultraselective Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization with a 2-F Tip Microcatheter for Small Hepatocellular Carcinomas: Relationship Between Local Tumor Recurrence and Visualization of the Portal Vein with Iodized Oil J Vasc Interv Radiol 2007; 18:365–376
(7) Lo C.M. et al. Randomized Controlled Trial of Transarterial Lipiodol Chemoembolization for Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Hepatology 2002; 5, 1164-1171.
(8) Llovet J.M. Arterial embolization or chemoembolisation versus symptomatic treatment in patients with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma: a randomised controlled trial, The Lancet 2002; 359 : 1734-1739.
(9) US Guidelines: Bruix J. AASLD Practice Guidelines; American Association for Study of the Liver Diseases; Hepatology 2011; Vol. 53, No. 3.
(10) Chinese guidelines 2011 edition, Chin. Clin. Oncol. 2012; 1:10.
(11) Japanese Guidelines: Hepatology Research 2010; 40 (Suppl. 1): 96–112.
(12) Ikeda M. et al. Prospective study of transcatheter arterial chemoembolization for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma : an Asian cooperative study between Japan and Korea 2013; J. VAc. Interv. Radiol.; 24: 490-500.
(13) Guiu B. et al. Liver/biliary injuries following chemoembolisation of endocrine tumours and hepatocellular carcinoma: lipiodol vs. Drug-eluting beads, J. of Hepatol. 2012; 56: 609-617.
(14) De Baere T. et al. Quantification of Tumor Uptake of Iodized Oils and Emulsion of Iodized Oils: Experimental Study Radiology 1996; 201: 731-735.
(15) Nakamura H. et al. Transcatheter Oily Chemoembolization of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Radiology 1989; 170: 783-786.
(16) Chen M. et al. High Dose Iodized Oil Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization for Patients with Large Hepatocellular Carcinoma World. gastroenterol. 2002; 8: 74-78.
(17) Shi M. et al. High Roles Played by Chemolipiodolization and Embolization in Chemoembolization for Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Single_blind, Randomized Trial 2012; 105: 59-68.
(18) Georgiades C. et al. Lack of response after initial chemoembolization for hepatocellular carcinoma: Does it predict of subsequent treatment, Radiology 2012 October; 265(1): 115-123.
(19) Terayama N. et al. Accumulation of Iodized Oil Within the Non-Neoplastic Liver Adjacent to Hepatocellular Carcinoma via the Drainage Routes of the Tumor After Transcatheter Arterial Embolization CVIR 2001; 24:383-387
(20) Takayasu K. et al. Comparison of CT Findings with Resected Specimens After Chemoembolization with Iodized Oil for Hepatocellular Carcinoma AJR 2000;175:699–704