Vectorio® press release: Vectorio® Registration in Taiwan, An Innovative Medical Device for Interventional Oncology
Vectorio® press release: Vectorio® Registration in India, An Innovative Medical Device for cTACE Procedures
Lipiodol® press release : New indication approved for Guerbet’s Lipiodol® Ultra Fluid
Guerbet Announces Transition from Temporary Importation to Regular Supply for Lipiodol® (ethiodized oil) Injection; also introduces new glass vial container
Guerbet to present its innovative solutions offering for interventional imaging at CIRSE 2018
Guerbet, the global specialist in contrast media and solutions for diagnostic and interventional medical imaging, has announced its presence at the 2018 annual congress of the CIRSE (Cardiovascular & Interventional Radiological Society of Europe), to be held from September 22 to 25, 2018 in Lisbon (Portugal).
New indication approved for Guerbet’s Lipiodol® Ultra Fluid
Guerbet announced today that it has been granted approval for a new indication for Lipiodol® Ultra Fluid in Belgium, Ireland, Portugal, Hong-Kong and the Philippines, for selective hepatic intra-arterial injection for visualization, localization and vectorization during conventional trans-arterial chemoembolization (cTACE) of tumors in adults with known, intermediate-stage hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
Guerbet announces the acquisition of a new microsphere technology to strengthen its interventional imaging range
• Acquisition of a technology developed by Occlugel, a French company specialized in the R&D of microspheres used in embolization;
• This new technology will round out Guerbet’s Interventional Imaging solutions and create synergies with the Accurate range of anti-reflux microcatheters.
Guerbet announces its partnership with Lausanne’s CHUV and CET to launch a clinical study
Guerbet announces its partnership with Lausanne’s CHUV and CET to launch a clinical study aimed at evaluating the activating effects of Lipiodol®-based conventional transarterial chemoembolization (cTACE) on the immunity of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)
▪ HCC is the second leading cause of cancer mortality worldwide
▪ Evaluation of the immunogenic potential of cTACE
GUERBET to present its solutions offering at the ECIO in Vienna, Austria from 22 to 25 April 2018
- A major event, the ECIO brings together international interventional oncology experts every year
- Organization of a symposium “New perspectives in cTACE to improve the treatment of HCC patients” on April 23 from 13:45 to 14:30.
Villepinte (France), April 11, 2018 (6:00 PM CEST) – Guerbet (FR0000032526 GBT), the global specialist in contrast media and solutions for medical imaging, will present its interventional imaging solutions offering at the ECIO (European Conference on Interventional Oncology) in Vienna, Austria from April 22 to 25, 2018.
Guerbet announces its acquisition of Accurate Medical Therapeutics
Guerbet announces its acquisition of Accurate Medical Therapeutics, an innovative company that develops microcatheters for interventional radiology
- Acceleration of the interventional radiology strategy
- Acquisition of a unique technology for image-guided embolization procedures
Villepinte (France), January 8, 2018 (17:45 CET) – Guerbet (FR0000032526 GBT), a global specialist in contrast agents and solutions for medical imaging, announced that it has entered into an agreement under which it will acquire Israeli company Accurate Medical Therapeutics (“Accurate”), which specializes in the development of microcatheters used in interventional radiology.